POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.5 question : Re: 3.5 question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 question
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Sep 1999 03:30:40
Message: <37eb28a0@news.povray.org>
In article <37eb03e4@news.povray.org> , "Bob Hughes" <inv### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

> Yikes.  No iso-surface part of the Official POV-Ray 3.5?  That's got
> to hurt.

Why do you assume this?  "We will likely eliminate that part of the patch."
does obviously *not* mean we eliminate the whole patch, does it???
Sorry for sounding a bit unfriendly, but I don't think wild rumors or
assumptions will help you find out what POV-Ray 3.5 can or will be able to
do :-)   And specifically the iso-surface issue has come up and been
clarified several times by now ... if even the little bit of information
that there will be a 3.5 next and a few general issues about it create such
a lot of confusuion, maybe for 4.0 there should be no details available in
advance?

     Thorsten

PS: This is my _own_ opinion, I do not speak (write) for the team!

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany